- For other uses of Justice League, see Justice League (Disambiguation).
Zack Snyder's Justice League, also known as Justice League: Director's Cut and commonly known as the Snyder Cut, is an alternate and extended cut of Justice League (Film) directed by Zack Snyder. It is also the tenth installment in the DC Extended Universe and was released on HBO Max and Google Play Movies & TV on March 18, 2021.
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists newfound ally Diana Prince to face an even greater threat. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to recruit a team to stand against this newly awakened enemy. Despite the formation of an unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash—it may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Main Characters[edit source]
- Justice League
Other Characters[edit source]
- Iris West (first appearance)
- Atlan (first appearance) (flashback)
- Yalan Gur (first appearance) (flashback)
- Green Lantern (first appearance) (flashback)
- Lois Lane
- Silas Stone
Teams and Organizations[edit source]
- New Gods (first appearance)
- Olympians (first appearance) (flashback)
- Green Martians
- Unlike its theatrical cut, the director's cut will be shown in 4:3 aspect ratio instead of 1.85:1 aspect ratio.