"The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Pt. 2" is the eighth episode of the sixth season of The Flash, and the one-hundred-twenty-second episode overall. It aired on December 3, 2019. It acts as the second half of a two-part episode.
With The Flash freshly infected by the monstrous Bloodwork, Iris and Cisco battle to help Barry take control of himself before he's lost forever to Ramsey's influence. Meanwhile, the rest of Team Flash fight to reclaim control of Central City from Bloodwork's growing army.
- Team Flash
- Team Citizen
- Rachel Rosso (hallucination)
- Nora Allen (mentioned)
- The Monitor (Mar Novu) (mentioned)
- Chester P. Runk (mentioned)
- Lyla Michaels (mentioned)
- H.R. Wells (mentioned)
- The Flash Suit
- Frost Suit
- Photon emitter (first appearance)
- Inter-dimensional extrapolator
- Nash Wells' equipment
- Mercury Labs energy rifle
- Babel Protocols
- Nexus (door)
- Cisco refers to Barry as "Dark Flash" which was the name given to Eobard Thawne in the concept art during the Crisis on Earth-X crossover.
- Ramsey Rosso made his full transformation into the monstrous Bloodwork in this episode.
- The Crisis began at the end of the episode.
- The scene where Nash Wells freed the Anti-Monitor was previously reused in Batwoman and Supergirl that aired before.
- The timeline of this episode is confusing as the last episode took place 2 days before the Crisis, and this episode starts directly after the episode. However, the episode has stated they were 4 hours before the Crisis.
- Flashpoint was mentioned.
- The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Pt. 2 001.png
Team Flash faces the Crisis
- The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Pt. 2 title card.png
- To be continued on Crisis on Infinite Earths end title card.png
End title card