- For the upcoming episode of Superman & Lois, see "The Eradicator".
After years of facing megalomaniacal supervillains, monsters wreaking havoc on Metropolis, and alien invaders intent on wiping out the human race, the world's most famous superhero, The Man of Steel aka Clark Kent and comic books' most famous journalist, Lois Lane, come face to face with one of their greatest challenges ever - dealing with all the stress, pressures and complexities that come with being working parents in today's society. Complicating the already daunting job of raising two boys, Clark and Lois must also concern themselves with whether or not their sons Jonathan and Jordan could inherit their father's Kryptonian superpowers as they grow older. Returning to Smallville to handle some Kent family business, Clark and Lois are reacquainted with Lana Lang, a local loan officer who also happens to be Clark's first love, and her Fire Chief husband Kyle Cushing. The adults aren't the only ones rediscovering old friendships in Smallville as the Kent sons are reacquainted with Lana and Kyle's rebellious daughter, Sarah. Of course, there's never a dull moment in the life of a superhero, especially with Lois' father, General Samuel Lane looking for Superman to vanquish a villain or save the day at a moment's notice. Meanwhile, Superman and Lois' return to idyllic Smallville is set to be upended when a mysterious stranger enters their lives.
Main Cast[edit source]
- Tyler Hoechlin as Superman/Clark Kent (Kal-El) (season 1-present)
- Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane (season 1-present)
- Jordan Elsass as Jonathan Kent (season 1-present)
- Alex Garfin as Jordan Kent (season 1-present)
- Erik Valdez as Kyle Cushing (season 1-present)
- Inde Navarrette as Sarah Cushing (season 1-present)
- Wolé Parks as The Stranger/Steel/Captain Luthor (John Henry Irons) (season 1-present)
- Adam Rayner as Morgan Edge (Tal-Rho) (season 1-present)
- Dylan Walsh as Sam Lane (season 1-present)
- Emmanuelle Chriqui as Lana Lang Cushing (season 1-present)
- Sofia Hasmik as Chrissy Beppo (season 2-present; recurring season 1)
- The title is an indirect reference to the television series, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.