DOOM PATROL is a re-imagining of one of DC's most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief). The Doom Patrol's members each suffered horrible accidents that gave them superhuman abilities—but also left them scarred and disfigured. Traumatized and downtrodden, the team found purpose through The Chief, who brought them together to investigate the weirdest phenomena in existence—and to protect Earth from what they find. Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them. Picking up after the events of TITANS, DOOM PATROL will find these reluctant heroes in a place they never expected to be, called to action by none other than Cyborg, who comes to them with a mission hard to refuse, but with a warning that is hard to ignore: their lives will never, ever be the same.
Main Cast[edit source]
- Diane Guerrero as Crazy Jane (Kay Challis) (season 1-present)
- April Bowlby as Elasti-Woman (Rita Farr) (season 1-present)
- Alan Tudyk as Nr. Nobody (Eric Morden) (season 1)
- Brendan Fraser as Robotman (Cliff Steele) (season 1-present)
- Matt Bomer as Negative Man (Larry Trainor) (season 1-present)
- Timothy Dalton as Dr. Chief (Niles Caulder) (season 1-present)
- Riley Shanahan as Robotman (Cliff Steele) (season 1-present)
- Matthew Zuk as Negative Man (Larry Trainor) (season 1-present)
- Joivan Wade as Cyborg (Vic Stone) (season 1-present)
- "Everything we know right now about the Doom Patrol TV show" - Metro
- Despite being listed among the main cast, Dalton is credited with "special appearance" billing.
- Riley Shanahan is credited with "also starring" billing.
- Matthew Zuk is credited with "also starring" billing.
- Joivan Wade is credited as a series regular from 1x02 "Donkey Patrol" onwards.