- For the upcoming episode, see Season 4.
The series is developed by Jeremy Carver and the first season premiered on February 15, 2019. The second season premiered on June 25, 2020, on both DC Universe and HBO Max. Following the conversion of DC Universe into a digital comic subscription service, the third season premiered exclusively on HBO Max on September 23, 2021. On October 16, 2021, the series was renewed for a fourth season.
Doom Patrol is a spin-off of Titans, which was later confirmed to be set in a separate continuity in the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event but incorporating elements introduced in the latter. Characters from Doom Patrol also made cameo appearances in the event and was revealed to be set on Earth-21.
DOOM PATROL is a re-imagining of one of DC's most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief). The Doom Patrol's members each suffered horrible accidents that gave them superhuman abilities—but also left them scarred and disfigured. Traumatized and downtrodden, the team found purpose through The Chief, who brought them together to investigate the weirdest phenomena in existence—and to protect Earth from what they find. Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them. Picking up after the events of TITANS, DOOM PATROL will find these reluctant heroes in a place they never expected to be, called to action by none other than Cyborg, who comes to them with a mission hard to refuse, but with a warning that is hard to ignore: their lives will never, ever be the same.
Main Cast[edit source]
- Diane Guerrero as Crazy Jane (Kay Challis) (season 1-present)
- April Bowlby as Elasti-Woman (Rita Farr) (season 1-present)
- Alan Tudyk as Mr. Nobody (Eric Morden) (season 1)
- Brendan Fraser as Robotman (Cliff Steele) (season 1-present) & The Brain (Ultimax) (voice; season 3)
- Matt Bomer as Negative Man (Larry Trainor) (season 1-present)
- Timothy Dalton as Dr. Chief (Niles Caulder) (season 1-3) *
- Riley Shanahan as Robotman (Cliff Steele) (season 1-present) *
- Matthew Zuk as Negative Man (Larry Trainor) (season 1-present) *
- Joivan Wade as Cyborg (Vic Stone) (season 1-present) *
- Skye Roberts as Kay Challis (season 3; recurring season 1; guest season 2) *
- Michelle Gomez as Madame Rogue (Laura De Mille) (season 3) *
- Despite being listed among the main cast, Dalton is credited with "special appearance" billing. Dalton is also only credited for his respective episode appearances in season 3.
- Riley Shanahan is credited with "also starring" billing up to 3x01 "Possibilities Patrol", and subsequently along with the main cast.
- Matthew Zuk is credited with "also starring" billing up to 3x01 "Possibilities Patrol", and subsequently along with the main cast.
- Joivan Wade is credited as a series regular from 1x02 "Donkey Patrol" onwards.
- Skye Roberts is only credited for her respective episode appearances.
- Despite being listed among the main cast, Gomez is credited with "special appearance" billing. Gomez is also only credited for her respective episode appearances.
Logo and Title Cards[edit source]
Batman: Classic TV Series • The Green Hornet • Wonder Woman • The Flash • Smallville • Birds of Prey • Constantine • Powerless • Gotham • Krypton • Swamp Thing • Arrow • Black Lightning • Lucifer • Supergirl • DC's Legends of Tomorrow • Batwoman • Naomi