Doom Patrol is a web television series and a spinoff of Titans. It premiered on DC Universe on February 15, 2019. On July 20, 2019, the series was officially renewed for a second season, which will premiere simultaneously on both DC Universe and HBO Max in 2020.
DOOM PATROL is a re-imagining of one of DC's most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief). The Doom Patrol's members each suffered horrible accidents that gave them superhuman abilities—but also left them scarred and disfigured. Traumatized and downtrodden, the team found purpose through The Chief, who brought them together to investigate the weirdest phenomena in existence—and to protect Earth from what they find. Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them. Picking up after the events of TITANS, DOOM PATROL will find these reluctant heroes in a place they never expected to be, called to action by none other than Cyborg, who comes to them with a mission hard to refuse, but with a warning that is hard to ignore: their lives will never, ever be the same.
- Diane Guerrero as Kay Challis/Crazy Jane
- April Bowlby as Gertrude Cramp/Rita Farr/Elasti-Woman
- Joivan Wade as Vic Stone/Cyborg
- Alan Tudyk as Eric Morden/Mr. Nobody
- Riley Shanahan (physical) and Brendan Fraser (voice) as Cliff Steele/Robotman
- Matthew Zuk (physical) and Matt Bomer (voice) as Larry Trainor/Negative Man
- Timothy Dalton as Dr. Niles Caulder/Chief